Marketing & Sales | Public Relations | Tourism & Hospitality | Customer Satisfaction
- Experienced Executive leadership for non-profits of various mission concentrations throughout the west.
- Many years of successful travel and tourism marketing and campaign administration.
- Knowledgeable marketing and promotions, special events & festival operations, contract supervisory management with vendors, staff & volunteer training development required for quality customer service.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of business process, esp. RCW’s and politics behind WA State business needs.
- Skilled at cultivating, positioning and closing the story pitch, while working well under deadline to communicate ideas clearly and effectively. Exceeding performance measurements and client needs.
- Hands-on hospitality and event planning and coordination background, combined with excellent communications, marketing and social media expertise
- Demonstrated achiever with forging successful partnerships, managing day to day business practices, from volunteers to city officials and exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction.